What Would You Like To See in Season 2 of Behind the Attraction??

Gusey

DIS Veteran
The first season of Disney+'s Behind the Attraction came out in 2021 and the second season being announced in December 2021. It's rumored to be released by the end of this year, but what would you like to be covered in Season 2? For a reminder, these are the topics covered in Season 1:
  1. Jungle Cruise
  2. Haunted Mansion
  3. Star Tours
  4. The Twilight Zone of Tower of Terror (And Mission: Breakout)
  5. Space Mountain
  6. The Castles
  7. Disneyland Hotel
  8. It's A Small World
  9. Transportation
  10. Hall of Presidents (And Great Moments with Mr. Lincoln)

I'd love to see an episode on Big Thunder, talking about Western River Expedition, Tony Baxter and eventually the Big Thunder's around the world, particularly DLP's.

Also, I wonder if they'd do an episode on Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye and Dinosaur

My dream season with rich history attractions: Thunder Mountain, Country Bears, Tiki Room, Carousel of Progress, Disneyland Fantasyland Dark Rides (especially Mr. Toad), Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land, Matterhorn, Peoplemover, and Fort Wilderness.

I would love to see a mix of old and new attractions! Bring on Cosmic Rewind, Tron, The Great Movie Ride (RIP), Flight of Passage, Slinky Dog, and Tiki Room

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter