What would you do?

arjones31

Mouseketeer
Going to the World with my school's softball team during Spring Break and staying over with the family afterward. I have three options. What would you do? Just getting opinions from others before I decide. (Plus, it makes me happy to talk Disney at work... ssshhhhhh!) :rolleyes1

option 1) remain at ASSports for two more nights and purchase three days of park tickets for us all

option 2) move to a mod for two more nights and purchase two more days of park tickets

option 3) move to a deluxe for two more nights and purchase one more day of park tickets and enjoy a whole resort/pool day

I have stayed at YC before, but none of the family has stayed deluxe.

I'd go to the deluxe. There just enough of a difference between value and mod to make it worth the trouble IMO. And you will really like the luxury after the value.

Either option 2 or 3. I think it depends on your family. Would they prefer 2 park days or only one? I know that when my children were younger they would have been upset NOT to got to a park, but if you go often enough, perhaps they would be happier with a resort day as a change of pace.

Thanks for your replies! I think we may go deluxe. I doubt we will ever be able to afford a week-long stay, so trying it for two nights will at least give us a taste of it. Now debating BC versus Poly...

I'd personally, rather have more park time so I'd stay at the value.

Either way... sounds like you win! :thumbsup2

If you stay at the BC you won't need that second park day, you can spend that day at the pool, go to the campfire and movie at night, go to see the performers at the Boardwalk and watch Illuminations from the bridge. For me the Beach Club is the perfect non-park resort. We always plan for 1 "free day" when we stay there :yay:

When we went to Orlando last fall, we decided to take 2 days out of our UO vacation and do WDW. We did BC for 2 nights, and spent most of one day and all of the next at the resort. We did MNSSHP the first night. Loved it. But we are the kind of family who likes to enjoy WDW all around- not just the parks but the resorts also.

I vote for deluxe and staying at BC or YC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter