what would you do????

disneegrl4eva

DIS Veteran
People say all the time "I would do ANYTHING to get into Club 33"...well I wanna know what you would do to get in??? and keep in mind it would have to be the most outrageous, uninhibited thing you could possibly think of ...or not :scratchin

I'll do the "or not". My girlfriend at the time was going home for a couple weeks and I had been planning on going to see her while she was in california. A friend of hers had set things up for us to go to club 33 which I have always, always wanted to at least see. A few weeks before I didn't know if we should keep dating but she still wanted me to come out and I knew I wouldn't be going for all the right reasons so I didn't. I know I probably turned down the only chance I'll ever have to see it since I don't have connections. I've heard the food is no better than the blue bayou so I ate there when I went last time. :) Besides, the real beauty of Disneyland is what Walt helped designed for everyone to see right? ;)

disneegrl4eva said:
People say all the time "I would do ANYTHING to get into Club 33"...well I wanna know what you would do to get in??? and keep in mind it would have to be the most outrageous, uninhibited thing you could possibly think of ...or not :scratchin

What is so special about club 33? and why can't just anyone get in? :confused3

LOVEDISNEYLAND said:
What is so special about club 33? and why can't just anyone get in? :confused3

Clubb 33 is a private club that Walt made to entertain VIP's. You can only get in if you are a member or invited by a member. Membership is expensive and there is a huge waiting list.

Club 33 is located above PoTC (so I have been told, I have never seen it) and the only sign that it is there is a sign that says 33.

To get in???

All I have to do is call my accountant!!!

Sorry I am being cheeky...

While I would love to go there, I can't really think of anything I would do to get in. We will probably get a chance to go next spring. I excited about the posibility, but if it doesnt work out I'll still enjoy the trip.

Rapunsel said:
To get in???

All I have to do is call my accountant!!!

Sorry I am being cheeky...

Well we must have the same accountant because that is how I got in :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

But then again, I'm being serious :cool2: :smooth:

I don't think I'd do anything too outrageous. However, I would be most grateful to whomever could get me in.

stampinshauna said:
I don't think I'd do anything too outrageous. However, I would be most grateful to whomever could get me in.
Me, neither. I think it would be fun to go once, just to see it and be able to say you did it.

But the more interesting question is: Lynn, what would YOU do?
:ssst: (I won't tell anyone, so you can be honest.)

If you all go, better have that "accountant" budget and get you lots of money for it. I believe it is very expensive.

And would I want to go........you bet. Have a friend who said that he could get me in, but don't know about that. I do know that he has the connections and that he has been there through his job. If it happens, it happens.

Alex2kMommy said:
Me, neither. I think it would be fun to go once, just to see it and be able to say you did it.

But the more interesting question is: Lynn, what would YOU do?
:ssst: (I won't tell anyone, so you can be honest.)

haha I havent figured that out yet.....this post sooo didnt go the way I wanted it to :rolleyes1

disneegrl4eva said:
haha I havent figured that out yet.....this post sooo didnt go the way I wanted it to :rolleyes1
I knew it! I figured you were fishing for some wild and crazy things people were willing to do to get in, and I'm not really a wild and crazy girl, so didn't respond. It seems there are more people like me than those who will do something extreme like eat a tarantula or starve on an island in the Pacific... :rotfl:

PS. Hmmm... All the accountant talk has made me wonder if our financial planner guy could get us in...! I'll have to ask him next time we see him. :teeth:

For those out there..

To get a membership it is only $8,000 and yearly dues are about $3500.

So My accountant must make some big bucks..

My problem with going I have an annual pass so I am only paying for the meal.. About $80.00 For those that don't have an annual pass you look at paying about $20 for your meal if you figure it is $63.00 just to get into the park..

Someone mentioned months ago that a lot of larger corporations have membership, and allow their employees/customers to use it. So if you or your spouse work for a large corporation, it might be worth checking into...

I work for the government and you know how they have there hand in everything. I wonder if I can get a pass from them to get into club 33.

Alex2kMommy said:
Someone mentioned months ago that a lot of larger corporations have membership, and allow their employees/customers to use it. So if you or your spouse work for a large corporation, it might be worth checking into...

yeah I know but usually its for corporate big wigs and they reserve it for the regular employees for things like 30th anniversary date and up or retirement dinner option

Rapunsel said:
For those out there..

To get a membership it is only $8,000 and yearly dues are about $3500.

So My accountant must make some big bucks..

My problem with going I have an annual pass so I am only paying for the meal.. About $80.00 For those that don't have an annual pass you look at paying about $20 for your meal if you figure it is $63.00 just to get into the park..

Actually park admission is included with your admission to Club 33. You go up to the Guest Services window outside the gates and get your tickets there to enter the park.

But you do have to pay for your food and alcohol once there, but it's the about the same price as a super fancy fine dining restaurant. And you don't HAVE to order lots of drinks and a 4 course meal..... but it makes the experience better.

I was at Club 33 in October and I was very impressed with everything from the food (quality and quantity, hehehe), the service and the decor.
I can't post URLs until I get my minimum required.
As soon as I get the minimum required, I'll come back and post the pictures on here.

OK , I'll play............how good looking is the accountant with the conncection :love: shhhhhhhhhh don't tell DH I said that!
I would be willing to do someting crazy ..........as long as it involes nudity :rotfl: , sorry no one else must be interested!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter