• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What would you do...the 2-day dilemma

Sherrilatte

Bad to the Bone
We are spending 2 days at WDW. We would like to visit 2 parks in one day. My husband has one day left on an old hopper pass and my son and I have no tickets. Do we have to buy 4-day tickets to do this or 2 one-day ticket. It's gotta be a better way....:(

2 one-day tickets will not allow you to park hop. We had the same dillemma recently (only for one day) and were stuck not being able to park hop. Wish they had 2-day park hoppers...

My DH was invited to a conferance in Sept. and there was a
special convention price for 2 day parkhopper of $92.00 and 3 day for $137.00. If we ordered them they would not be shipped until 1 week prior to convention and the 1st day must be used by Sept 30. Maybe you know someone going to a convention in the Orlando area? just a thought

I would be VERY hesitant to buy used park passes. There is no way for one to know exactly how many days are left on the pass until the pass is scanned at WDW.

Since WDW admission goes up every year, spring for 4 or 5-day hoppers now and use the leftover days on a future trip.

Thanks for all the suggestions...really wish I could snag some convention tickets.

I looked on Ebay, and was really confused about this: There were 2 two-day hopper passes and 2 one-day hopper passes. The "ticket rules" say you cannot auction ticket that have been previously used, yet when I looked closely at the photos of the ticket, they are four-day hopper passes!:eek: :confused:

From what I saw on Ebay, I may be forced to shell out the extra money or re-evaluate my plans. Wasn't that sale a violation of Ebay rules?

Am I the only one that has been in this predicament?

Another option might be to see if any relatives or close friends are going in the near future. Maybe if they want a four day pass and you want a two day pass, you could go together to by a six day pass. Then everyone get their passes for less (and get hoppers) I know they're non transferrable, but...if they can sell them on e-bay....Anyway, I would only do this with someone you know really well and trust.

On ebay you will pay a premium for the 1 and 2 day hoppers. As far as trusting the seller, only buy from a seller with over 100 feedback and no negative feedback. Good luck whatever you do;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter