What would you add?

NARM Forever

Mouseketeer
We're on the DDP in December. I've made most of our ADRs and have one space missing, what would you add to my list??

Rose & Crown (dinner)
O'hanas (breakfast)
Mama Melrose (dinner with Spectromagic)
Liberty Tree (dinner)
????
Crystal Palace (lunch)
Le Cellier (lunch - no dinner ADRs available)

There are five of us (Me, DH, DM, DS9, DS6) DS9 has a gluten/milk sensitivity.

TIA. Appreciate your ideas

NARM

If you aren't looking for a park restaurant, I'd suggest Kona Cafe at the Polynesian. It's wonderful. They have plenty of items on the menu to suit everyone's tastes. Or even Spoodles at the Boardwalk, Raglan Road is a fun place suitable for younger children also.

Just noticed the age of your kids...what about Whispering Canyon Cafe? They serve all 3 meals and it is a blast.

Coral Reef- Epcot
Garden Grill- (L or D) Characters- Epcot
Sci Fi- MGM
50's Prime Time Cafe- MGM

Any of these sound good?????

I reviewd our GF/CF dining in my link, but Bean didn't like Boma's GF/CF selections. however, if you have time to wait, they can make GF pasta and create something. Still, we're not going back there.

We loved Liberty Tree and Crystal Palace! We loved HollyWood and Vine for the GF/CF food the Chef prepared for us (although my dh, who ate off the buffet, didn't love it).

We loved Artist Point for the quiet and yummy food!

This time we're trying new places (some new, some repeats). We're going to do 1900 Park Fare, and Kona and Biergarten and Brown Derby. I am really excited. I just saw a post from another Gluten Free diner that listed a gluten free pot pie! I was shocked!

Really, there are so many good choices. Liberty Tree and Crystal Palace were among our favorite for the GF/CF and overall fun selection. Everyone had a great time! The GF/CF desserts were good at Liberty Tree too (also good at hollywood and vine...pretty lousy at Boma, however...all they had was a sorbet)

So, I want to see pictures and hear more when you get back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter