• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What type or brand of Back Pack do you carry?

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
I need one for a 1 day trip to WDW!;) I am going in Aug. and spending one night, for the "soft opening" of Mission: SPACE, so I need a bookbag that I can carry into the park with my extra undies:o and camera and stuff. Thanks!;)

Well depending on what kind of camera you have... If you have a cheap camera and aren't worried about it getting banged around or anything, then I would say Jansport has good backpacks. Other than that, if you have an expensive camera, I'd find an actual camera bag. I bought a camera back pack bag at Walmart for about $15 (its a Samsonite or whatever). If all you are carrying in it is what you say, then it would be big enough.

Ooooh, should be fun going through the bag check when they start pulling out your undies.

:rolleyes:

I have used an LL Bean Backpack since Junior High - in the 80's - and I have never been let down. I am on my second, and the only reason I had to get another was that I threw my first one in the washing machine ( like they tell you NOT TO) and the inside started to peel. But it was over 10 years old and dirty. I brought it back to the outlet store and they gave me a BRAND NEW ONE! Sometimes you get what you pay for. If you go to their website www.llbean.com they have a huge selection and will even monogram it for you. Good luck...

I have a nike sling backpack the is one strap that crosses across your body in the front, back part in the back. ( I do hope I'm making sense). I like it because when you get on a ride, you dont have to remove it, just turn it so its at your side. Also, the strap that goes across the front of your body has a zippered compartment built right in for tickets and sunglasses, chapstick, ect. I tell my hubbie it will have to be pried from my cold hands before I give it up.
Just my .02.
-Kim

I've been looking at the sling bags and was wondering how they are, thanks to you're comments Kim you've convinced me to buy one. ebags.com has a Nike sling bag on sale for 19.99 and I'm going to order it now. Thanks Kim
Don:jester:

www.ebags.com

I bought a backpack in 1985 in the camping section at Walmart. I think it's an American Camper brand which was/is their store brand for camping gear. That bag survived 2 years of high school, my college career, my trade school career, multiple vacations, and several days at WDW in the parks. The bag still looks brand new. I had no idea when I bought that bag on clearance for $5 that I was getting such a deal. While I am not wild about the color, the function has been outstanding. Mickey

If you have a backpack do you have to remove it to a locker b4 you get on the rides? Can you take it w/you in your lap?? If you have a fanny pack can you leave that on for the rides??

:bounce: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter