~What Type Of Milk Do You Use??~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
I always bought "Vermont" milk...skim, but dairy just is not agreeing with me lately. I do not drink milk, just use it for ceral...and cooking.

yesterday thou I got some soymilk...not to bad! I have it in my ceral right now.
what are you all using?

I always use whole because that is what I grew up on and I cant stomach the other stuff. But I only use it to cook or in my cereal. Any milk turns my stomach if I drink it by itself.

Whole Milk wit Viatmin D for DS, regular ol' Skim Milk for DH. I don't usually drink milk because I'm lactose intolerant. :( :faint:

TOV

I've been lactose intolerant for about 5 years now. And can't do Lactaid milk either, not sure why. I live on Vanilla soy milk. Not too bad and no tummy aches! BTW, I also carry acidopholus pills. They work great when there's a little dairy in something and I don't want to take a chance. Good luck!

MNSusan said:
I've been lactose intolerant for about 5 years now. And can't do Lactaid milk either, not sure why. I live on Vanilla soy milk. Not too bad and no tummy aches! BTW, I also carry acidopholus pills. They work great when there's a little dairy in something and I don't want to take a chance. Good luck!

that is to funny....I do the samething with the acidopholus pills!! I just tryed the silk vanilla soy milk. should do ok in potaotes!

I just avoid milk products altogether if I can. I admit to being a milk junkie..If I could drink it all the time and eat cheese, I'd do it. But I know my limits. If I have more than a certain amount (say one glass of milk or a couple of slices of pizza) I get very,very sick. :( I hate taking any sort of medication..so I won't take pills to help (even though DH encourages me to do so).

TOV

my son gets sik when he drinkd more than 1% so I buy the simply smart fat free milk that taste like 2%

2% publix brand milk for us. My mom thinks 2% tastes like water.. lol, and I think her whole milk tastes like cream!

Skim. Anything but Pet! :faint: DS mistakenly picked up a gallon of Pet last week. :faint: Wish I noticed it before I got home. Yup...$4.34 a gallon! :faint: Never again.

1% pretty much any brand.... I love milk. I think I would cry if I becam lactose intolerant.

Milk and other dairy products really affect me badly. Upset stomach, sinus congestion and skin breakouts. Then I realized that we are the only being on the planet that drinks the milk of another animal, and I did some research and realized that I don't *need* dairy, so I have eliminated it from my diet. I have lost weight, don't have sinus congestion anymore and no more upset tummy!!

Soy milk is the only way to go for me! I really think it's cool that when I buy it, the expiration date is like 2 months away!

1% Organic Cow. I think Hood puts it out, we get it with our Hood delivery. I like it a lot. :wizard:

Any skim/non-fat and I mostly use it only on cereal. I can't remember the last time I drank a glass of milk, but I do like it.

My sis will only drink Skim Milk, I don't really drink milk and my is lactos intolorent so that's all we buy.

None of us are milk drinkers so I often don't even have any in the house. There are few foods I dislike more than milk. When I do buy it I get 2% for DH to have cereal and to cook with. DD drinks calcium fortified OJ since she won't drink any kind of milk. I do love 8th Continent light chocolate soy milk. Really creamy and chocolately w/o the milk aftertaste and better still it's good for you :) .

canned evaporated milk. we only use it on occasion for recipes so I keep a few cans on hand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter