What to expect week after July 4th?

Nik's Mom

DIS Veteran
Hello,
I am thinking of taking the family in July. We were thinking of arriving on July 8 (week after 4th of July). Will the 4th of July crowds have gone home?

We were there last July 7-12. It was crowded, but not as nuts as when we have gone Easter week. This year July 4th is on a Friday, so I would think a lot of the crowds would remain through the weekend. Just go to the parks early, take an afternoon break at a pool, and go back in the evening. The good thing is the parks are open late then.

Hiya Nik's mom!

We are arriving on July 8 too! I am pretty sure the crowds will be gone by then (I hope so!). I think all we have to brave is the heat. See you there!!!

Really Nik's mom?? I am 30-45 min north-ish of LA. How do you like wdw compared to DL?? My first time at wdw this July. :-)

I'm about 30 minutes east of Los Angeles.
In my opinion, WDW is so much better than DL. Even the Castle is better. We do love DL though. We have annual passes there, but it's really just to tide us over until we can go back to WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter