What to eat at Rose and Crown?

momto1

DIS Veteran
We haven't been to Rose and Crown in a number of years. I have been reading mixed reviews on Rose and Crown now. We have an ADR for our March trip and looking for food recommendations.

Any favorites?
Lori

We seldom eat here due to the fact that we usually buy the meal plan and we feel that we get better value at other restaurants but................ we love the R & C. I love the Bangars and Mash and washing it down with the Imperial sampler. Eating her is a great deal if you are paying cash.

Hard to go wrong with fish n' chips. My favorite is cottage pie. My mom loves the roast. That is actually one of our favorite restaurants. We have an Illuminations dinner there every time we go. Don't know what I'm going to do when they finally change Illuminations. We also like the cheese plate with the Black Pearl wine. Ahem.

Thanks! We are paying cash and thought it looked like a good value. And, we have reservations time for Illuminations. I can't wait! Sounds like some good suggestions!
Lori

:thumbsup2 Can't go wrong with the fish & chips. My DH who is not a fan of F & C enjoyed the chicken pot pie on our last visit.
The trifle is a good choice for dessert

I had the steak last July, and it was very tasty. The fish and chips are a great choice too.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter