What to do, what to do..

AllyGirlie

<font color=blue>Si tu savais...<font color=purple
I am bored out of my mind right now and I am peeling the sticker off the bottom of a cheap snowglobe we have sitting on the computer desk.

So I wondered if anyone else has anything particular they do when they're bored.

Me? Well I usually clean under my nails or just examine them. Another thing I usually do is make origami boxes and ducks (or as my friend likes to call them swucks). And when I am extremely bored I sign my name hundreds of times on a piece of paper over and over and over again (whenever my friend Tim sees me doing that he rips the paper out of my hands..)

Does anyone else do anything like that or am I just crazy..

When I'm bored I draw cartoons or read. Or if I'm REALLY bored I'd start dancing to my ipod. And I'd have to be really bored, because I'm a terrible dancer!

I doodle....alot.... ;) and I also practice my dances...(I am the Dark Dancer after all ;) ).....Okay sorry, that was a bit cheesy....lol :blush:

get obsesive about my nails when I'm bored. I clean them, and then I file them, hten I clean them some more. I can't stand to have dirty nails.

I'll draw too, but I don't do that out of boredom very often.

I read. I read pretty fast, so on a regular day (out of school) I can read probably a book and a half if I want to.

I write my name too. I thought I was the only person who did that! thats awesome. I don't really count, but I'll sign it different ways and then color in the spaces. like the inside of the o. I also that that in class. I can color in all the spaces in letters on the adverage worksheet in 5 minutes. :smooth:

Sparx said:
get obsesive about my nails when I'm bored. I clean them, and then I file them, hten I clean them some more. I can't stand to have dirty nails.

I write my name too. I thought I was the only person who did that! thats awesome. I don't really count, but I'll sign it different ways and then color in the spaces. like the inside of the o. I also that that in class. I can color in all the spaces in letters on the adverage worksheet in 5 minutes. :smooth:
EXACTLY! You and I are two of a kind..

I usually watch TV, play the piano, or make cards... :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter