What to do to make it special???

eazyrider

Superdad
I have read alot of the post and info on the rides. We are going in July for 6 days and I would like to know. What should we do to make it a special trip for a 9 and 14 yr old? We did Disney last year and it was nice, but I want this trip to be a special one because we have recently adopted these 2 sisters!! Any hints would be appreciated! We are staying onsite at Royal Pacific..:Pinkbounc :D :bounce:

If you are stayng on site that will make it special!!!! Honestly, I have kids that age, and the had so much fun at Universal (they liked it better than Disney), the only thing that could have made it better was staying longer. Why not try to book a day at Discovery Cove and do the dolphin swim? It is a long shot because it fills up quick, but maybe someone has cancelled, or if you get through to the right person and explain how special this trip is they will find a spot for your family.
Regardless, it will be a special trip because you are now officially a family!!!!! Congratulations!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter