• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What to do at MGM while DSs lunch w/Imagineer?

Aisling

<font color=darkorchid>Where your mind goes, your
I'm planning on making a PS for my 2 sons (12 and 18) for the lunch with an Imagineer at MGM, and I'm looking for ideas on what to do by myself while they have lunch.
For budget reasons and also to give them some brother-bonding time, I'm excluding myself, and just planned on finding a bench nearby and people-watch. But if anyone has any other ideas, I'd be interested!
Thanks!

I'm assuming 2 teenage boys might not like to sit through Beauty and the Beast! Why not catch a showing of that if possible?

There's always shopping too!

But honestly - I could sit on a bench on that main street there and people watch all day...that's fun!

(BTW - that's really cool of you to give them brother bonding time!)

I've never heard of lunch with an imagineer, can you tell me about it and where to find the info?
Thanks

Lunch with an Imagineer is held on certain days at the brown derby in MGM. For about $60 a person, you, and a small group of a limited number of people, get to sit down with a Disney Imagineer and have lunch and talk about imagineering! My sons think this is the greatest thing in the world, so talk to someone who has a hand in planning Disney attractions. It adds another dimension to our Disney vacation!
You can make a PS 30 days before. On All Ears website, there's info!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter