What to do, all 3 hotels booked solid!!??

crystalpogo

Earning My Ears
I wanted to add a second night to my stay at RPR on March 29. I just called and all 3 hotels are fully booked. What do I do now? Should I call back every day in case someone cancels? What is the best way for me to get another night there? I hope someone has some advice...THANKS!

Room Type 3/29/03
Universal's Royal Pacific Resort
Inside Universal Orlando Standard Room $159.00
Waterview Room $248.00

I found it available on www.hotelkingdom.com Or you could keep calling something may open up. Good Luck:)

Here's what i'd do go and check in and tell them to tag another night on to your stay almost bet it'll happen for you. Relax and have a great time. No hotel really ever sales out. They hold rooms and if your a gold lowes memeber they guantee you a room w/in 48hrs notice so if you make your request at check in and are staying for two days that's guanteed to you. Have a wonderful trip. I've done this many times with no problems and i hope it will work for you.

That is a great idea but the extra night I want to stay is BEFORE I check in for the night I already have reserved....I am staying the 30th-31st but want to add the 29th-30th...can I do this from what you are saying? Just show up on Satuday and expect to get a room?

NO I would'nt do it if it's a day early for sure. I thought you meant add a day on to the end of the trip. Just keep calling you will get your room I feel sure. How bout call the hotel directly that you wish to stay at and ask for guest services and tell them you need a night added. They are the ones that are gonna assign you room to you so you may have more luck there for that situation. Let us know how your fare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter