What to bring for the apartments?

famouschinesec

Mouseketeer
Is there a list somewhere of items that are a good idea to bring when checking in to the CP? I'm assuming that it will be kind of like checking in to a dorm room, but with a kitchen? Will they need to provide a trash can? Curtains? Shower curtain? etc. Already planning on bringing the all important Keurig, but not sure what all else is essential, and what can be left at home. Luckily they will have a car, so they can load up a little more than someone flying in. Any former or current CPers I'd love to hear what you wish you had had, and what was a waste to bring. Thanks.

Well I think you mashed together two different questions. Stuff you need when checking in: IDs, having a passport was like a fastpass through part of the casting building. Car information like proof of insurance and registration. A blank check to set up direct deposit. And finally all of your program paperwork.

If you were asking what you needed to finish furnishing the room: You probably will need a different shower liner and curtain rings, TV, wireless router, toaster, toaster oven, mattress pad, hangers ..... lots of hangers, alarm clock if they will not be using their phone, bed sheets, bed risers, and under bed storage containers, a small personal fan would be highly recommended, a combination lock for the locker, laptop, laundry basket of some sort, dish towels, pot holders, long raincoat, lunchbox and I found a notebook was helpful.

I wish I had brought more hangers from home because walmart was sold out. That's everything I can think of, and not all of it has to be brought from home. Hope this helped!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter