What time to make ADR for Prime Time?

akdeputydog

Mouseketeer
Hi -
Hoping to get some advice on what time to make our ADR for dinner at Prime Time 50s Cafe if we are also trying to make the Fantasmic show (obviously not doing that dinner package). Thanks!

Since you are not doing a package it will need to be between 3 and 2 hours before hand. Think dinner takes an hour, plus a possible wait, plus you need to be at Fantasmic an hour prior to get a seat.

Hope that helps

-Becca-

We like to have lunch at Prime Time. That way, you can be sure that you will not miss Fantasmic and you can just grab CS somewhere for dinner.

We had 6:15 ressies last year during free dining and at the time Fantasmic was supposed to start(8:30), we were getting our entree. But F! was rained out, so no harm. It was an EMH day and low and behold, the rain stopped and F! went on at 10.:thumbsup2 So I would say 5 would be best.

wanted to do an early dinner at Prime but the only time they had available was 6:00 so I took that. We want to catch Fantasmic too that evening, so I will keep calling to see if they any cancellations

We used to try for 3 hours before Fantasmic! starts.

But now we go for lunch at 50s Prime Time cafe, because the pot pies are only offered then. They're good! Then we grab something quick for dinner closer to Fantasmic! time.

It also depends when your going. Last Dec they had 2 fantasmic shows so we ate at 50's prime time at 5:00 and went to the later show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter