What time should we be at bus stop?

takethemoney

Earning My Ears
My daughters have MK BBB appointments at 8:05 am on March 12. We are staying at Art of Animation. It's our first time staying onsite and our first BBB experience. I'm really not sure how long it takes to get there on the transportation system. What time should we be at the bus stop in order to arrive on time?

Id be there before 7:00 just in case in all honesty. If u get there at 7:00, you may miss the earliest bus and then may have to wait. We've always been out by 6:45 or 6:50 if we have an 8:00 reservation. I'd rather be a few minutes early than miss the first bus and then run the chance of being late (and stressing out!)

The CM's will tell you that the first bus always leaves an hour before the park opens. However, at most resorts I have stayed at, a Magic Kingdom bus has started an hour and a half before the park opens. I wouldn't get to the bus stop with less than an hour before your reservation. Another option I have done to make sure I get there is I have taken a taxi to Bay Lake Tower. It's an easy 5 minute walk to the Magic Kingdom from there, and it didn't cost that much money.

It looks like MK opens at 9am on March 12. Assuming that stays the same, would the busses start running at 6:30am?

If MK sticks with the 9am opening, I would recommend taking a taxi or Uber to the Contemporary to ensure you don't miss the appointment. That way you are not stressing out about the bus.

It looks like MK opens at 9am on March 12. Assuming that stays the same, would the busses start running at 6:30am?
Yes,Disney starts running buses for Tours/Early ADRs "AROUND" 6:30 AM every morning.

Here are "First Bus Times" from a recent stay at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort.:)

First Bus For Magic Kingdom
32583979491_7cd82f74f4_c.jpg

First bus for DAK/second bus for MK
31893759453_53298a8f40_c.jpg

First bus for Epcot/first bus for DHS/second bus for DAK/third bus for MK
32553956342_394b538014_c.jpg

Last edited:

If MK sticks with the 9am opening, I would recommend taking a taxi or Uber to the Contemporary to ensure you don't miss the appointment. That way you are not stressing out about the bus.
no need to wast money on a taxi or uber, as the Disney buss run early enough to get people to the parks for there ADR? or other PPO things they have. like the PP said I would get to the buss stop at lest an hour early if you really want to be sure an hour and 15 minutes. I stay at POP a lot and it normally takes me about 20 minutes to get to the buss stop and then 10 minutes to walk to security and go thought ( so the time the buss get to the hotel to getting thought security 30 minutes) I am a RD person and like to be there before the park open and normally get to the buss stop at 7 even for a 9am opening, and most of the time I get to the park at 730ish

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter