What time for Disney Springs lunch Reservation

If your taking the ME I would bargain on 1-1 1/2 hours (also depends on what resort and drop off order for them) to get to your resort and then check in could take 1/2 hour (less if you do online check in) , if your not taking your checked bags on the bus then maybe you just check in drop off carryon and go. Wait for bus (upwards of 10 minutes) then it’s average 15-20 mins to get to Disney Springs. So lunch is probably going to be early dinner. I wouldn’t go any earlier than 4-4:30pm. Also pending on where you book it’s a walk from the bus stops now as there is only the one central one.

You may want to consider getting a reservation at one of the restaurants that accepts open table. That way if you guess wrong on the timing of the reservation you won't have to pay a cancellation fee if you miss it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter