• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time for Dinner?

disneylovinmom3

Mouseketeer
We are going to WDW 11/25-12/3 with FD, it's me DH, DS-9, DD-4 and DD-3. What I'm trying to figure out is we plan on having lunch at either a TS or QS as close to 11:00 as possible then going back to the resort giving the girls a nap and then going back out. What time should I start scheduling dinners if we are planning on about a 2-2.5hour nap to ensure we have time to make it. We figure we will be back in the room about 1-1:30 so leaving the resort again around 4.

It really depends on the park and the resort. It's a different timeline to get from, say, the Contemporary back to Magic Kingdom vs. going back to DHS from Contemporary, where you're dealing with shared buses and the like. You'll also have to clear security.

If you're leaving "around 4," I wouldn't schedule a meal before 6.

I think dinner around 7:00 would be good. We are staying at the Poly and have one day planned to eat lunch at MK at 11:00am go back to the resort then a dinner at MK for 7:15 pm. We are not far from MK though.

I'm having a hard time picking a dinner time too. Not because of kids nap like you, but because I'm not sure how tired I will be! My husband likes late dinners and long days. I might want early dinner and an early night. So I'm planning a mix. It's so hard to plan so far ahead sometimes!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter