What time does "stuff" start happening in the mornings?

Speaking of pizza for breakfast........cake is also a great breakfast option. Lets take a look:

Flour (also found in items like bread and bagels)
Milk....who can have breakfast without milk. You can also add more calcium by drinking a glass of milk WITH your cake :thumbsup2
Eggs....awww the incredible, edible egg. It has breakfast written alllll over it.

So, if you not inclined to eat pizza for breakfast you can always have the cake of the day delivered the night before with milk and enjoy a nice breakfast option. :laughing:

Right on! Like you said, the Cake at Sea varies daily! It would be a shame not to try all of them ;)

If you had say the hawaiian pizza (comes w pineapple) and a glass of milk on the side, it would probably be the perfect breakfast....at least my son would think so!:lmao:

Room service is also a great way to make sure you are woke up in time to eat and make it to your meeting spot on time also.:thumbsup2 You can have it arrive at any time you want.
That's kind of how we use it, as a little bit of a wake up call. My girls wake up "starving" in their words, and hate that it takes mom & dad a little time to get up, showered, dressed, etc. So, we always get some light stuff from room service delivered, along with coffee. They get to eat a little something, mom & dad can relax and get ready.

How about breakfast pizza? I'm on Long Island and this became popular for our morning meetings at school. It really is yummy and has all the "breakfast" type foods: eggs, bread, sausage and bacon!

Speaking of pizza for breakfast........cake is also a great breakfast option. Lets take a look:

Milk....who can have breakfast without milk. You can also add more calcium by drinking a glass of milk WITH your cake :thumbsup2
Eggs....awww the incredible, edible egg. It has breakfast written alllll over it.

So, if you not inclined to eat pizza for breakfast you can always have the cake of the day delivered the night before with milk and enjoy a nice breakfast option. :laughing:

Now I have that "Dad is great, gave us chocolate cake" chant in my head from Bill Cosby. He did the exact same reasoning you did, CherylSue. But he added grapefruit juice.:cake:

So congrats on your honeymoon cruise. Take advantage of the room service. I recommend champagne and fruit delivery around noon on your at sea day..... romantic:flower3:

Now THAT is my kind of breakfast!!!

Now I have that "Dad is great, gave us chocolate cake" chant in my head from Bill Cosby. He did the exact same reasoning you did, CherylSue. But he added grapefruit juice.:cake:

So congrats on your honeymoon cruise. Take advantage of the room service. I recommend champagne and fruit delivery around noon on your at sea day..... romantic:flower3:

Thank you. We'll definitely have to keep that in mind. :)

I had been a bit concerned about waking up as well ... then I remembered that West Coast 9a is going to be 6a Hawaiian Standard Time, and DS4 wakes up with the sun whether or not he can see it ... he just knows. So we're just going to roll with it for the Victoria excursion since we have a bit of a bus ride to the Gardens anyways we can nap en route. :thumbsup2
Can't remember if you've got a time change from where you're coming from, but that might help if you're further East. Also won't your body get used to waking up early from wedding preparations? ;)

I had been a bit concerned about waking up as well ... then I remembered that West Coast 9a is going to be 6a Hawaiian Standard Time, and DS4 wakes up with the sun whether or not he can see it ... he just knows. So we're just going to roll with it for the Victoria excursion since we have a bit of a bus ride to the Gardens anyways we can nap en route. :thumbsup2
Can't remember if you've got a time change from where you're coming from, but that might help if you're further East. Also won't your body get used to waking up early from wedding preparations? ;)

I AM further East right now, but I'll be on the West Coast for 10 days prior to our cruise, so I'm thinking I *should* be adjusted by then... maybe. When I went to visit FH in February, I started to get adjusted to the time change on day 4. So I think by day 10 of my adjustment (which is day 1 of the cruise), I should be pretty well adjusted, I think.

We're also doing the gardens. Are you doing the tea one, or a different one? We're doing the gardens and tea. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter