• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What time does Jedi Academy "Sell Out"?

choover2576

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to figure out when we can fit Jedi Academy into our schedule.

Our first day will be a Wednesday at the end of October and expect to be in the park around 1pm. Would there be any chance for availability?

If not, our other option could be on our early entry day before we head to DCA around noon. What time to they start filling spots on early entry day?

TIA!!!

Half the spots are gone by magic morning alone (if you are going a mm day). They reserve the other half for normal park opening, and those are scooped up quick...so your best bet is definitely if you have a magic morning!

Crowds have been higher than normal, so I would say probably no for avail at 1 pm. I think they were gone by 10ish all three days we were at DL last week!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter