what time do the restaurants stop serving lunch?

biscuit

Earning My Ears
On our next trip to Disney we're thinking of doing some late lunches in place of dinner at some of the sit down restaurants in order to save some money. I'm just wondering if anyone knows what time they stop serving lunch. Thanks!

Hey biscuit

Welcome to DIS!!! I don't think there is a set time that all restaurants change from lunch to dinner. Your best bet is to call Disney Dining and ask about the restaurant you interested in. :smooth:

I believe it's 4 pm. That's the info I got when I made a PS last May.

Lunch stops anywhere from 3 to 4. HOWEVER..............there are a select few restaurants that offer an early dinner discount. I think www.wdwig.com has that info. Anyway, you have to ask for the specific early dinner menu. It is not the "regular" dinner menu.
We used this a couple of times during our last trip. (Morrocco, I remember for sure.....the server didn't know about the special menu!)

I just asked WDW dining today about lunch times - specifically Tusker House. It begins at 11 a.m. and ends at 3 p.m.

It is a toll call but if you really want to know, they seem to have the information.

--penny

most places that change over between lunch and dinner close at 3 and open bck up at 4, but some places dont close down in between and will be open the whole time.

I made PS today and for concourse steakhouse the last seating for lunch was 2:00. different rest. have diff. hours.
hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter