What time do busses leave WDW to head for port?

mouseclick1

DIS Veteran
We we will driving ourselves from the AKL to the port. I want to time it so we don't get to the port at the same time as the busses to avoid the crowds. I really don't care if we are the first ones there, and we won't be doing the ressie scramble. We cruised last year, and due to our flight being 2 hours late, we didn't arrive at the ship until 2:30, which is a little later than I would really care to get there. Any suggestions on a good time to leave AKL? Thanks!

When we cruised last year, the busses started picking up at 11:30am, it about an hour to hour fifteen minute bus ride.

have a great time.

scott, Peg and Tyler

You will still run into the airport buses, which start running around 10-10:30 (trip is a little shorter from there...45 mins. to an hour). But don't worry, it's not typically too crowded.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

Would buses leave at 11:30 for the Magic too? And would this be too late, or would be still get there at a reasonable time? We will be at the AKL the night before the cruise.

Just wanted to bump this to see if anyone can help me :)

Does anyone know if there are seats belts on the DCL motorcoachs? DD car seat works better with one!
TIA
Bill

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest