What thing do you miss currently the most?

What do you miss the most at the parks currently?

• Fireworks

• Meet & Greets

• Dining Plan

• Less shopping options

• Fast Passes

• Parades

Results are only viewable after voting.
100% fast passes with fireworks coming in at a close second. from reading the boards, I think I am in the minority as most comments I have read hope they never return.

we are the types that would make our 3 fast passes for around 10:00, 11:00, and 12:00. We would arrive at the park around 10:30 to minimize the time waiting in between.
after entering the 3rd line, we would pound the app and try for a fourth.

we are heading to Orlando in 2 weeks and have decided not to buy park tickets. No fast passes is one of the top few reasons why.

We haven’t gone since covid but what’s keeping me from going (other than masks being #1) is fast passes with fireworks being a close second. Meet and greets is third. I need to see Mickey once during my trip.

I don’t care about the dining plan. I need more shops to be open to help with crowd control (people need places to go) and somewhere for me to go to get out of the heat between rides. I like the parades but I don’t always watch them

One not listed, easily being able to drive to resorts. Disney's transportation is not setup for resort to resort and now that you can't easily drive it is a pain to resort hop.

The lack of fast passes is a non issue right now. I have been multiple times during busy days, Labor Day and Thanksgiving and have had no problem riding every single ride at each park, sometimes well before the much shortened closing times, sometimes just under the wire.

Fireworks, and related to that, longer park hours. Though what I really miss is Illuminations. 😭

We went in October and it wasn't terrible without fastpass+. I do want to see it come back, especially as they're able to allow more people into the parks.

I don't care about meet and greets, parades, or the dining plan at all.

Not listed, but resort hopping, and the ability to go to any park on any day without a Park Pass. And even more than those things, just not having the thought of the virus in the back of my mind all the time I'm enjoying WDW.

Never had any interest in the dining plan, so I don't miss that at all. I miss fastpasses, meet and greets, and fireworks. Somewhat mixed feelings about parades. Some are fun to watch, but others seem like an obstruction when you're trying to go somewhere and the path is blocked. All in all, I'd like nighttime parades to return.

We go to Disney for the fireworks. There is zero reason for us to go now. And our go to park is DL, not WDW. Well, COVID has kinda made that impossible. Hopefully, we can get vaccines in the next couple of months.

I haven't been back since Jan. 2020 but I plan on going back this spring. I will not miss any of the above if it's still not there.

Haven't done the dining plan in at least 10 years, don't make FPs except sometimes day of while standing in line for a ride and only for the next ride if it's no longer than a half hour from when we think we will get off the current ride. Haven't done meet and greets in at least 20 years with one exception, on a solo trip about 3 years ago I met Chewie. Only watch a parade if they happen to be passing somewhere I happen to be stopped. While we do some shopping there will still be plenty for us. Fireworks....... Since they went to the projection based shows in most of the parks, we rarely watch them because I'm height challenged and the few times we have tried to get a good spot early, some fat/tall man or a father with a kid on his shoulder gets in front of me at the last minute so I only see the high FWs. The old FW shows, yes I miss those when you could be somewhere other than straight on to see them.

Being able to go at all! Our home park (DL) has been closed since March. We postponed and shifted 3x.
But when they open, the one I’ll miss most is fastpasses. Followed by shows/parades.

We go to Disney for the fireworks. There is zero reason for us to go now. And our go to park is DL, not WDW. Well, COVID has kinda made that impossible. Hopefully, we can get vaccines in the next couple of months.
Covid let WDW open but not DL. Strangely sentient virus.

FP for me. I liked knowing for sure I could get on my favorite attractions in each park without waiting in a huge line. I won’t wait more than 20 minutes in a ride line. I get bored and it makes my back hurt.

One not on the list - parking lot trams. With the temperature checks it’s hard to keep cool when hiking for miles across melted asphalt.

I'll miss all of those things on our next trip but the thing we've talked about the most is the dining plan. We always have it, sometimes free, sometimes paid. Yes it's too much food and no it's not usually good value but I love it anyway. It's just part of our vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter