what steps

BobbleClank

Mouseketeer
Can be taken to get special offers or codes sent via post card or email? Not really sure what an individual has to do to be on "the list".

Thanks

You can register at the WDW website and request a planning DVD. Not sure if it was a coincidence, but I requested one at the beginning of January and a few weeks later I got a pincode in my email. Make sure you mark any emails you get as safe so nothing goes into your spam folder. Good Luck!

Have a read thru the PINS and DISCOUNTS thread linked in my signature. Lots of info there.

Can be taken to get special offers or codes sent via post card or email? Not really sure what an individual has to do to be on "the list".

Thanks
We are Disney fanactics - like to go ever year. We are registered on every Disney website there is and I have NEVER gotten an email pin code - EVER.

You can register at the WDW website and request a planning DVD. Not sure if it was a coincidence, but I requested one at the beginning of January and a few weeks later I got a pincode in my email. Make sure you mark any emails you get as safe so nothing goes into your spam folder. Good Luck!

As well, I've heard about going in and doing up a few "saved reservations". I tried this and left them saved and receievd a pin just a few weeks ago. Ya never know:wizard:

Sadly.................Nobody knows. I've tried everything suggested here and no luck! Perhaps your luck will be better? Here's hoping for pixie dust!

PINS are random! AND I BELIEVE IT! I've received 3 PINS this year, couldn't use any of them - waiting for a room discount in late August.

However, it does seem, that you may have a PIN to your name and they just haven't sent the email to you yet:surfweb:. Happened to us last year. The CM I talked to last week told us to call every week or two just to see if we have a new PIN. It's a plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter