~What State Do You Think Has The "Perfect weather"?~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
I do admit I love my change of seasons....I love the warm beaches of Florida, and of course....Disney. But I LOVE Fall....I think not much beats the clean, clear, crisp air.....

I do Love Snow....But my body gets tried of it.

So....That being said......What is the state.....With PERFECT weather???
:flower:

For at least today I'd vote for my state - Florida. The high was about 70 (right now it's 66) and there was a deep blue, cloudless sky. AHHHH!

But don't ask me this question in August. :) :)

I hear Hawaii does but I've never been there. I would be happy with Florida weather, tho!! :) :bounce:

I'm a New Englander -born & raised - can't imagine living any where else! CT is awesome in my opinion - we have 4 actual seasons, and summer isn't miserable.

DH and I are actually considering moving a bit further north even to the White Mountain area of New Hampshire.

I was born and raised a New Englander as well. I grew up in CT and spent college and ther balance of 10 years in NH. That said, I prefer Florida weather. I truly hate snow and cold. I love heat and humidity. Even in August.

Ted

LOVE NEW HAMPSHIRE. I will love it even more when I am up north further and the summers arent quite so steamy. I spent one year away from New England and I was so miserable mostly because I missed the changing seasons and the weather.

Although I've never been there for more than one one-week vacation, I've always had the impression that California can have the perfect weather. Whether you like year-round weather in the 70s (San Diego) or something more seasonal (head a little more north), I think that's where I'd like to live if weather were the only factor.

I like the weather in northwestern New Mexico. It has four seasons but winter doesn't last very long--spring comes early and it doesn't get too cold. The summers are hot but no humidity makes a huge difference and the minute the sun goes down it cools off so sleeping isn't a problem. The rainy season is very predictable--you can practically set your watch by the rain in the afternoon. And the sun shines almost every day.

browneyes said:
Hawaii? I've never been there though. I'd love to live in a state that has real snow too.:)

They have snow in Hawaii. It's on top of Mauna Kea . :cold:

Anyway, I'd vote for Hawaii and parts of California.

Fledgling here. Hi everyone!
I have to vote for Wisconsin . . . awesome change of seasons!!! And the saying goes, if you don't like the weather, wait five minutes because it will probably change. :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter