What Spa treatment to book for 30th Birthday?

Adrii

Earning My Ears
Hi All

Visting Aulani from the UK for the second time. This time for my 30th!!!

Ive never visited the spa so would love to book a treatment for my birthday, possibly a massage.

I have never had a massage before, so does anyone have any suggestions what I should book?

Also, can my husband pay for a day pass for the spa so he can join me? Does anyone know how much this is?

Thank you so much :)

Adrianne

My favorite service is the rain massage. I don't know anything about day passes but you could call the spa and they should be able to help you. Have a happy birthday!

KilliKilli (Fine Gentle Rain) 65 min​

$260.00
Enjoy a full-body exfoliation of your choosing, followed by a lomilomi-a soothing Hawaiian massage applied under streaming jets of warm water, leaving you delightfully refreshed and reenergized. Finish with a Signature Body Butter designed to not only nourish the skin, but to leave it feeling smooth, hydrated and invigorated.

My favorite service is the rain massage. I don't know anything about day passes but you could call the spa and they should be able to help you. Have a happy birthday!

KilliKilli (Fine Gentle Rain) 65 min​

$260.00
Enjoy a full-body exfoliation of your choosing, followed by a lomilomi-a soothing Hawaiian massage applied under streaming jets of warm water, leaving you delightfully refreshed and reenergized. Finish with a Signature Body Butter designed to not only nourish the skin, but to leave it feeling smooth, hydrated and invigorated.
That was the one that I have been looking at! It sounds amazing!

I've never had a massage before, so I like that this has other elements to it :)

Thank you for your reply!

As far as I was able to tell, there are no day passes. For your SO to access the other spa amenities they’ll need to have a service booked. Maybe do a couples massage?

It's worth it to book a treatment for your husband so you can enjoy the relaxation areas together. They're amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter