-gasoline.....on someone!
-fresh brewed coffee
-buttercreme candles

chocolate
vanilla
coconut
peach
melon

All candles, but, now I've made myself hungry....

Oh my goodness.... another fan of gasoline??? :cool1:
I love the smell of gasoline!!!! it is awesome!
and
kerosene
lighter fluid
white out
rubber cement
( i know, i am not right! hahah) :confused3

and of course,
polo, farenheit, and geir for men (sold in the gift shop in norway at epcot) too die for!!!!

vanilla ...any type and my bread when it is baking...and I LOVE just absolutely love Turkey and stuffing cooking for five hours in the oven........oh joy

all of the things already listed plus I just love to smell a women

the Satsuma scent from The Body Shop--it is like a really intense orange smell. I love to smell my bathroom after I use the body scrub and the scent lingers!!

I love the smell of wood burning in a fireplace. Makes me feel safe and cozy.

Coffee, Downey, Red Zone body wash, lemons, chlorine, steak sizzling while it's looking at me:p.

Cantw8 said:
I love the smell of wood burning in a fireplace. Makes me feel safe and cozy.

Oh yeah! That's a good one. Add in campfires too! :goodvibes
Hyacinths

Oh, yeah. I forgot. I love the smell of wet Monkeyboys after a soaking rainstorm. Something about that aroma and the way their fur glistens from the drops that drives me wild :banana:

The smell of the store in Norway at Epcot. It comes from the perfume they sell there called Laila.

And I love the smell of my husband. Can't get enough of that! :love2: I don't know if it's the bodywash he uses or cologne, he just smells so good.

Oh, and April Fresh Downy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter