What Small Disney World Hack Is Sure To Make Your Visit More Enjoyable?

TandDandE

Mouseketeer
DD and DW love watching the parades and fireworks. For later shows, heat, tiredness, close quarters, etc. sometimes get the better of younger visitors and they're sometimes a bit antsy before the show starts. So, we've started packing big boxes of glow sticks, glow necklaces, and glow rings to bring in with us. While waiting, DD hands them out to kids around us and it changes dispositions quickly. And they're super cheap too!

We're heading back next month, so I'm hoping to include new ideas for this trip. What is your BEST DW Hack that is sure to make your (well, MY) trip better?
:yay:

Thanks for your ideas!
T and D and E

I don't get what you mean by hack? Why would handing out glow sticks be considered a hack?

If I could take a catapult to WDW, I could just launch myself to the front gates. That'd be a pretty good hack, but not a small one.

i don't know if its a hack but we do pressed pennies.. it super fun to look for the machine, its cheap, and a great souvenir. I put all that we collected in a shadow box with a picture from our trip.

This is more for your DW & DD, but a year or so ago we found out the Barber Shop on Main Street does free "Pixie Dust". (It's actually just glitter in your hair) We are all adults but this has now become a must do for us every time we enter MK. The reactions we get from people throughout the day brings a smile to our faces and it is fun to share the information with others.

This is more for your DW & DD, but a year or so ago we found out the Barber Shop on Main Street does free "Pixie Dust". (It's actually just glitter in your hair) We are all adults but this has now become a must do for us every time we enter MK. The reactions we get from people throughout the day brings a smile to our faces and it is fun to share the information with others.
I am so doing this in December!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter