• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What should I do?

sarahbug79

Sarahbug79
Just when I thought I figured it all out, then I read dis and my mind wanders:confused3 so we are goind to wdw late November here are my resevations.
Arrival day nothing we come it very late.
Day 2 teppan edo lunch. Our friends are arriving today:cool1:
Day 3 nothing first day at MK
Day 4 Akershus
Day 5 hollywood and vine lunch
Day 6 new tusker house lunch
Day 7 CRT late lunch
Day 8 1900 park fare

Now I am thinking we should be booking a candlelight processional on Day 2. But then we need to give up a reservation or pay out of pocket for something. We have never been at xmas and this is our second trip. Kids are dd9, dd6, ds4. The night we would go it would be read by Michael w. Smith. Is this a must do?

We have seen the CP once and are returning this year. We are going Xmas week, so we had to book the package since the crowds will be ungodly. We loved it several years ago and wouldn't miss it! We decided that it would be more affordable to pay OOP for a lunch ressie (Via Napoli) rather than give up 2 credits.

I can see that you have young ones, but I've never heard anyone who really enjoyed H & V. I suppose they have characters? You have tons of character meals. Maybe it would be nice not to have a buffet/characters at a meal? Just a thought.

I'm sure your trip will be wonderful!:thumbsup2

Kerri

Do you think your kids would be able to sit through CP? I would worry about the youngest one.
I think I would also be inclined to drop 2 of the princess meals you've got booked. 3 is a lot since they have basically the same characters. We've eaten breakfast at the castle and all 3 meals at Akershus. The castle was a neat experience, but in our opinion wasn't worth the 2 ddp credits. We've enjoyed all our meals at Akershus.
Hollywood and Vine gets consistently bad reviews. It's the worst meal we've ever had at Disney and the only place we will *never return too.
The new character lunch at Tusker House doesn't start until Dec 4th. If you're going in Nov you won't have the characters.

We are going to Tusker House on Dec 4th the first lunch. I am waiting to hear back from the other family going with us. I just wasn't sure if the CP was a must see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter