What Should I Do? A question for everyone, plz leave feedback

laxplaya1346

It'll be an ongoing thing...
Ok well I just realized that I'm going to miss quite a few things. First on June 13th im going to be gone until the 16th and if anything is realesed during those days i can not get them. Plus all my friends can not go on since they are going with me. My sister has long since stopped playing VMK so im in a pickle. Although nothing probably will not be realesed during the week im still a bit worried.

Then on June 26th I leave for 3 weeks away from Civilization until July 14th( im missing the realese of pirates :sad2: ) so I am missing a pretty big event if the new online pirates game comes out. What should i do about that?

I could really use everyone's feedback on this matter.

Thanks

-Ryan

Well,

I can get you everything that is new since you are on my friends list. And I could play the game many times to get you stuff.

Easy just get someone to buy the stuff, and no i cant do it because i have summer camp on mon - thur

I am Azure just to let you know. I wanted to start a new thing just for VMK.

Anyways,

My mom works half time schools almost out so i'll do it. I always get extras of stuff. I'll get you 2 of each thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter