• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What restaurants do your kids really enjoy (not character meals)

My kids really loved T-Rex, Liberty Tree Tavern and Crystal Palace. CP is a must for us for breakfast, but it is a character meal.

My DS12 loves Liberty Tree Tavern...Such a nice break from pizza, burgers, hot dogs...A little Thanksgiving meal in Disney! Very good I might add as well.pixiedust:

Hi :wave2:

Heading to WDW in May with our four kids (14, 7, 6, 2.5) and I think I've got all our ADR's set. This is not our first visit to WDW, but it is the first time we'll be doing TS restaurants. I'm trying to make this trip really fun for the kids, so I chose these ADR's based on theme/experience that I thought kids would enjoy. I know some places on my list have mixed reviews, but we're not picky people LOL! We will be in WDW for 8 days.

Here are the ADR's I've made so far:

Rainforest Cafe
Chef Mickey's
Coral Reef
T-Rex
CRT
Be Our Guest
Sci Fi
Tony's (youngest is a HUGE Lady and the Tramp fan)
Boma

So, are there any restaurants I'm overlooking that kids really enjoy (aside from character meals)?

I actually don't think you should change a thing. Maybe next time you can add PPs suggestions but I really think you have a great plan. Good food and fun places! Enjoy!! :cool1:

My boys LOVE LOVE LOVE Sci Fi Dine In Theater... I personally think the food is not so great but they love everything about it!

Whispering Canyon. A few years ago my DD was 5 or 6 and knocked her plastic drink cup on the floor. The lid flew off and the drink went every where. She was so embarrassed and thought she was in trouble. They swiftly cleaned it up and brought her a new cup.... wrapped in duct tape. It was very funny and made her feel so much better since it was made into a joke. It's not a character meal but the staff is very entertaining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter