What restaurants do you not want to go back to?

Le cellier. We have had some good meals there before but the last time I declared it my last. The food wasn't anything amazing, I felt rushed and I can't stand how tiny the tables are and how close you are to your neighbor. I would much rather spend the $ somewhere else. I can't even imagine eating there with our son which is a shame since it's a family theme park restaurant.

^^This. I will say the actual steaks were fantastic, but everything else was "meh" and not worth the price. But the claustrophobic waiting area and dining room are the true killers of this experience.

‘Ohana. We had an awful experience from start to finish at breakfast. We managed to get a full refund in the end, 1 x refund on site and then the rest of the bill via Guest Relations once we got home.

Pefect example did you talk to manager and voice your concerns and should have offered you something or if not
should have brought it up.Any business should be held accountable especially company like Disney who pride themselves on customer service.

If everybody made their concerns known changes would be made.

Changes are unlikely at H&V no matter how much people complain about it.

I have read more negative reviews about H&V than any other Disney restaurant ever. I’ve posted on the Disboards since it came into existence, and there is nowhere that is panned as consistently as H&V.

IMO complaints will not fix this place because TPTB just don’t care that it’s horrible. Clearly, it must make them money no matter how awful it is.

Last edited:
Narcoossee's, Citrico's, Ravello, V&A. Also, Kona Cafe used to be a big favorite but I don't care for their new menu and may not go back again unless they improve it.

V&A? How disappointing! Especially for the cost! I wonder if you hit an off night. It was one of the best meals I've ever had.

We don't do many TS meals anymore, but the only one we would not go back to because of the food is 1900 Park Fare (dinner). The food wasn't necessarily bad, but we didn't care for any of it.

The Maya Grill at Coronado Springs. I've stayed at the resort so many times and
the shrimp tacos at the restaurant were so good. Last May the whole platter was
just awful--skimpy portions, barely warm and blah tasting. I should have sent the
plate back but I have trouble doing things like that. Good thing I had a cold beer... ;)

We are on the fence about California Grill- our last meal there was sooo disappointing but we have had great ones in the past
We will probably not go back to Teppan Edo as we have a much better and cheaper hibachi/ sushi place at home

Coral Reef!! 1 1/2 hours behind in seating times, very poor service and food that was less than impressive. The aquarium is nice. I would say this was an off night, but on our "second chance", we had a very similar experience. Done.

Cosmic Rays (it was only under almost dire fatigue that we had to get something to eat/drink)
Harbor House (bland)
Coral Reef (just not good food and way overpriced)

It's a long list but here are the top "offenders"

Le Cellier. Bad steak, bad service. Incredibly overpriced and overhyped

Liberty Tree I can defrost my own frozen food. Horrid service

Nine Dragons. The chef has one condiment, salt, and he overused it. It's not real Chinese and it's not as good as the take out dive near my house

Rain Forest. No having a fake storm doesn't hide the fact that they have no service

Chef Mickey's, Garden Grill, Cinderalla's Royal Table, Crystal Palace. Inedible food hiding behind characters

Tony's. Canned spaghetti would be an improvement

Mama Melrose for us. Seated really late, 4 subpar meals-mine had raw onions in the sauce, desserts were "wet", service was poor and she disappeared so took a long time to just get bill paid and get out of there.

Chef Mickey's. I got food poisoning there, years ago. It was only restaurant we visited that day so I know it was Chef Mickey's that gave me the food poisoning. I was throwing up that night and the next day, so DH had to take all 5 kids to MK by himself.

I'm lumping all QS together. We like so little. Though the few we like we love
TS we won't be returning to (we've eaten at 90%)
Coral Reef
Artist Point
Whispering Canyon
Hollywood and Vine
Teppan Edo
Nine Dragons
50s Prime Time
Las Vents as
Tony's

Coral Reef. Very meh food, indifferent service.

Garden Grill. Dry dry dry food (and we were among the first seated at breakfast) and greasy sausage. Hated the seating and narrow aisles, made it impossible for our large party to interact with the characters (who were extremely low key to the point of being dull).

Tutto. Really did not enjoy the food (found it worse than Tony’s). Server wasn’t interested in our table in a restaurant that was almost empty.

Kona. Food was just ok to downright bad. Loud, really disliked the layout.

Fountain at Swolphin. Horrible service for fast food burgers. Wait staff more interested in gossiping with each other than having us spend our money on shakes, beer, dessert as we hoped to make up for the below average dinner.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!