What resorts are currently decorated?

4 Ears

previously 8 Ears
We are going to the Festival of Masters this afternoon and thought we woild also take in some Christmas decorations. What resorts are already decorated?

I'm curious about this too. I know Osborne lights starts tonight, so I called Grand Floridian to see if the Gingerbread house was up and running, but the woman I spoke to said not until next week. Idk about any of the other resorts. Yacht and Beach Club usually have amazing lobbies, but again, idk if they're ready yet.

Thanks. I have heard the parks or the Studios anyway is crazy busy. Maybe we will wait and get a bright and early start tomorrow rather than going up tonight and tomorrow.

We were there last week and none of the resorts had decorations yet. Osborne lights were in progress, and the icicle lights on Cinderella Castle were in place but not turned on yet.

We left on Tuesday (election day), and it was Monday that we noticed Holiday decorations were up at Hollywood Studios with the Osborne lights all strung up. Now we weren't there at night, so I can't tell you if they turned the lights on or not. Also, Epcot was not decorated. I am sure that by now they are all decorated. :)

We are going to the Festival of Masters this afternoon and thought we woild also take in some Christmas decorations. What resorts are already decorated?

Have fun at the Festival. I've been trying to get to it for a couple of years now. I love Randy Noble's work.

just got back from the Poly and none yet. there was no sign of the gingerbread house at all in the Grand. (Sat)

I have never seen them decorated until closer to Thanksgiving. I would imagine they will begin the work sometime next week.

I don't believe any of the resorts are decorated as of yet, but MK, AK, and DHS all have decorations up. I was at AK on Saturday and actually surprised to see their Christmas Tree up already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter