What resort is closest to Downtown Disney?

I vote for Saratoga Springs!! The studio sleeps 4, and it there is a great walking path to Downtown Disney.

Well, you've come to the right place. We all love Disney and are more than willing to share our opinion...:goodvibes

There are so many hotels in Orlando, let's try and narrow down what you want. The good questions to ask yourself are: Do you want to stay on Disney property? How much do you want to spend per night? How many people in your party? Realistically, how much time are you going to be spending in your room? Are you going to rent a car or depend on hotel transportation (another perk of staying at a Disney hotel is the Magical Express service which picks you up from the airport, and then Disney has bus transportation, etc. on property). Is there any type of hotel theme that you would love or hate?
I only ask these questiosn because there is a BIG difference between looking for a Downtown Disney Resort Area hotel and a Deluxe monorail hotel.
I'm sure there are a number of us willing to pipe up with our recommendations based on what your answers are...

Awww, you're so sweet! Thank you!:love:

See, when we go I have a 5 year old son. I think that the hotel should also be magical. I want the magic to continue when we leave the park also so I'm thinking we should stay on Disney property. I would not prefer to rent a car.I am thinking I was a hotel that has an awesome pool with a slide.

How many days should I stay? I was thinking 9 days but that may be too long?

Having a boat taking you to Downtown Disney is just awesome. Can you use it if you're not staying at that hotel?

I'd love to do a monorail hotel also but I'm not sure of the cost yet. I haven't even priced this out yet. Any ideas?

I suggest that you go to Disney's own web site. You can play around with dates there, and see what the rooms will cost per night. I do think that staying at a monorail resort is super magical, but it can also be a bit pricey. If money is no object that you should go with a Magic Kingdom View room at the Contemporary. I think any 5yr old boy would find that super cool!:goodvibes

I suggest that you go to Disney's own web site. You can play around with dates there, and see what the rooms will cost per night. I do think that staying at a monorail resort is super magical, but it can also be a bit pricey. If money is no object that you should go with a Magic Kingdom View room at the Contemporary. I think any 5yr old boy would find that super cool!:goodvibes
I agree 100%.

Disney-owned Saratoga Springs and Port Orleans Frech Quarter and Riverside all have boat ransportation to Downtown Disney.
Otherwise, the Downtown-Disney resort area hotels not owned by Disney but on DIsney Property would be in walking distance. Of those I'd say the Grovsner or Royal Plaza would be the closest.

Actually, those two are not quite the closest. :)

The closest will be Hilton and Buena Vista Palace. These are directly across the street, with the Hilton being the closest of the two (and much nicer hotels). :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter