What rates to expect for RPR

lgaston

Mouseketeer
I've read from previous (2002) posts that rates for the club level at the RPR was 209$. Hotel Kingdom sells HRH club level at $289 for August 2004. What rate shoud we expect to pay for club level at RPR (august 2004)?

All ur comments r welcome :D

Thanks,

If you have the fan club card or are annual pass holder anywhere from $209-$229. Those are the only discounts they have for club level (that would make a difference). It will all depend on availability.

Wow! With RPR Club level rooms listing at $319 for July of '04, it looks like I might be better holding out for the Fanclub rates afterall! I didn't realize there would be that much of a difference. I'm pretty sure the rates will be a bit higher since 2002, but still a lot better than paying full rate! I can't believe I waited until last April to start planning our last July vacation.......geez, missed all this excitement:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter