What rates have you gotten for Universal hotels during the July & August?

P

Pkdcoastrs

Hi!

At the last moment we are trying to book a couple nights at Universal! I was wondering what rates all of you have gotten during July & August and how you got them! Let me know what kind of discount you used....Entertainment....Universal Club...

I greatly appreciate your help in advance

Mike!!!

Wow that quickbook.com seems good! Do you know any other similar sites liket that!?!

Mike!

What is that an "artist rendering" of at the bottom of your post?

Also, we got RPR pool view $109 per night pool view. Standard view was $99, but I decided for $10 more pool view was a safer bet. Oh, and this was with the entertainment rate.

$139 a night for 3 nights, Club level, Universal Fan Club membership rate for the end of August.

RobinLyn :D

Hi,

I am recieving one of those cards from someone soon. When I call should I call Universal and just ask for the "Fan Club" rate or do I have to call a certain number?!?!?

Thanks

Hi Mike,

I called UESCAPE, the vacation reservation number for US/IOA, 1-800-837-2273 or you can call Loews direct at 1-800-235-6397. Just be sure to get a confirmation number and ask when you should expect you confirmation letter in the mail. They seem to be lacking with some confirmation letters, others here at the DIS have posted not receiving them. I got mine about 3 days after making the reservation in January. Good Luck and hope you get a good rate!

RobinLyn ;)

don't forget to check the "what are your dates and rates" thread at the top of the board to see what kind of rates others are getting.

BEST rate was $169.00 for a two room kids suite using Plat. Loews Program upgrade (2000). Last summer it was a bit more, and this summer we are reserved in a Protofino Bay 2-room Suite for three eves. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter