What problems does your home currently have?

The latch on the door of the back porch does not work. The intercom system has stopped working and I cannot find anyone who knows how to install a new one.

Kitchen faucet drips if you don't make sure it is completely turned out

We’re in the middle of major foundation repairs. Cost is $60,000. Leaky basement and cracked walls. What a mess! But we’ll be in much better shape when it’s done and we’re resigned to having the repairs completed professionally. The work started about ten days ago and probably another week or ten days left. Then DH will be busy getting our lawn back in shape and making the basement habitable. We also need a new kitchen window as the seal is broken. That will be done next. There’s no end to it.

At the moment, no major ones. We just had all of them taken care of. Fingers crossed that no more appear.

Had a leak from washer in the utility room, ruined the flooring. Still haven't got round to replacing it yet 🥴

Too many well known people in their 90's to even venture a guess.

Have to get all the pipes in my house replaced bc they are all the original from 1946 and starting to fail. We have to move out for a week and then get ceiling and walls repaired after the pipes are replaced. The job starts June 19. It is a lot of money.

It has the original knob and tube wiring with no grounding. I am in the process of working with an electrician to have the panel upgraded and the entire house rewired to the tune of $25k.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!