What perfume would you bring on your Disney trip?

Prior to every trip I pull out my bottle of "Laila" perfume - the "fragrance of Norway" - that I purchased in the Norway pavilion in Epcot a few years ago. I only start wearing it the month or so before we leave, and I'll sometimes spritz it in our room, too, to get us excited for our trip. If we're planning a secret trip for our kids, I kind of figure I'm leaving them a hint that way each time (but they still haven't yet caught on)! Nothing takes me to Epcot like the scent of that perfume. Well, that and the fragrance of orange blossoms from Soarin'....

I have a ridiculously huge collection of perfumes, however I don’t wear ANY at WDW for a very good reason. I don’t want to compete with the special smells that they pipe into the parks, resorts and rides! I want to smell all the smells and take in the whole experience. The only exception is when I test perfumes in Epcot.

I have a little sample size of Estée Lauder’s Beautiful Belle. That’s my current travel scent.

I like to keep it light and fresh. Philosophy’s Pure Grace is a delightful “soap & water clean” smell that is fresh without being obtrusive.

Comment any magical fragrances you'd bring along! I'll start: Thierry Mugler Angel
Angel is one of my favorites - I have it sitting on my dresser ! Also love Chanel Chance that I usually bring with me to Disney - it's very light and happy! Also Louis Vuitton Contre Moi... smells like vanilla!

Torrid, and I imagine Hot Topic, has a Disney Villains' perfume that I wore last trip and may become my goto for the parks. It has a very clean fresh showered scent. Not at all what I expected from the name.

Another vote for natural and subtle perfumes, if any. I know people like them, but for others it can be an instant headache or nausea!

Comment any magical fragrances you'd bring along! I'll start: Thierry Mugler Angel
I don't use any perfume at disney. I never knew so many were sensitive or even allergic to perfumes until I found out that my daughter in law is very sensitive to perfume. At disney, everyone is so close to each other too, so I don't wear it at all. I don't believe people are using as much perfume as they used to due to the increased sensitivities to it.

I like the CLEAN line, with “Skin” and “Fresh Linen” being my go to.

Does ‘Tide plus Dryer Sheets’ count as a perfume? :flower1:
To those of us allergic to scents, they count as air pollution. I apologize, as I know that is really negative but there is nothing fresh smelling about most people’s clean clothes these days. Scented dryer sheets and detergents are getting stronger all the time. I cannot even enjoy my own deck and pool at home for large portions of the day, as multiple products are vented into backyards around us.

My family and i so appreciate the considerate folk who avoid scenting the air around themselves with perfumes and other scented products. It can be hard to imagine that the product that brings some people so much enjoyment acts on others like a mild tear gas. Our eyes and throats burn, and in many cases, breathing can become difficult.

If you must apply yet anther artificial scent before going into a crowded public place, please keep it minimal enough not to impact those around you. A very little goes an incredibly long way and can literally ruin someone’s day.

The first thing I thought of was that Disneyland is always very crowded. So it would be a big mistake to use a solid and intense scent. I don't like it when people use too much perfume, especially on public transportation. If I know I will be among many people during the day, I do a maximum of two lightly scented pressings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter