What other crafting/scrapping message boards

Spinning

<font color=deeppink>Give me a chunk of something
do you visit? Besides 2 peas? I think I want to start looking for another board for different ideas. So where else do you guys hang?

I, too, am intersted in the answer :). I hven't been feeling that warm, fuzzy feeling here lately ...

I've visited other scrapping boards, but haven't gotten the warm fuzzies from any of them like I got here. :( Nothing mean or rude, but just not terribly welcoming - you know?

Did you join the Memory Lane Yahoo group Spinning? Not quite the same as a board, though. I feel a little lost there sometimes - like I missed classes for a month & showed up just for the test. LOL They've become a really tight-knit group already it seems.

I just discovered the forums at CreativeXpress, but haven't had a chance to try them out yet.

Deb, no I haven't been to their yahoo site. I do visit the PA board but I like the variety of this board. I love scrapping but I do like to read about other craft stuff or ideas.
JudithM I agree with you totally that there is a different feel on this board. I am hoping to ride it out and see how things go but...............

I visit a few , but none as much as here. Here are a few of my favorite :

www.lifetimemoments.com ( very friendly board with lots of great ideas and an excellent gallery. Also one of the best on-line stores in terms of customer service )

www.scrapjazz.com ( very informative/minus the drama of twopeas )

www.cropperscottage.com ( smaller community , but I have always gotten great ideas there )

www.scrapshare.com ( mostly cm stuff , but a great group. Very warm and fuzzy and lots of great sizzix/quickutz ideas ). And yes some of us cm people do use other stuff !

Cyndi

I can't keep up with the PA board - it moves WAY too fast! I get multiple emails every day - and that's with the Digest version. But I agree, I like the variety offered on this board too.

And you are both right - there's a different feel here recently. I love the people here & the conversation. I keep hoping that it's just something related to the holiday...stress, being busy, etc. But the boards aren't moving so quickly anymore either. It's becoming unnecessary to check in more than once a day. :confused3

My favorite other board is diynet-dot-com's. from the main website, choose message boards and there are three there for scrapping, and everyone is very nice and friendly.

The board I've been on the longest is www.cherishedscrapbooks.com The ladies (cookies) there are very friendly & helpful. It is a quieter board without all of the drama of the pea place. There is also a gallery. Come on over and visit :)

Jeanne

A site that covers many crafts and has some great ideas is craftster.org . I often look in their completed projects posts for sewing, crochet, and paper projects, for ideas. Everyone their seems very willing to post tutorials or answer questions, I have asked a few in sewing and crochet and gotten great positive responses. I have not looked into the scrapping section too much yet. :umbrella:

I second lifetimemoments and craftster.org . I've been a member for years - less drama than here and 2peas, too. :duck:

:wizard:

www.scrapbook.com has a nice message board. Less drama than 2peas. There is a huge swap board with tons of different swaps -- some are storebought (makes it easy!) and lots of different handmade swaps... good challenges. The style is a little different than here but in general, I have found the ladies to be very friendly and accomodating to newbies.

There is also a message board at www.mousememories.com that I have just started lurking on (and I see a couple of familiar faces!).

I run a board on MSN for digital scrappers/paint shop pro but I don't really go to any crafter boards besides this one. It's so hard to find a place where you feel like you fit in. And it takes me forever to figure out how to do things (post pictures, etc.). I will check out the ones mentioned though!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter