What other areas are safe for rental other than Windsor Hills?

lucyanna girl

<font color=blue>My hair looks like Tigger spit ou
I am looking for a five to six bedroom rental home for the last week of May and the first week of June 2008. I have looked at homes in the Windsor Hills area and am wondering what other areas are close by WDW and also safe.

What we hope to do is rent a home for two weeks with my husband, youngest daughter, and myself staying continuously while our older children switch out, staying for four or five days each. Do you think this would be a problem with the owners? We would never have more than ten - twelve adults / children at one time - they just wouldn't always be the same except for DH,DD, and me.

All of our children are grown with families of their own except for our youngest. We would be responsible for the home.

Has anyone here ever rented a home in like circumstances?

Thanks,

Penny

Emerald Island, Indian Creek, Formosa Gardens, Windsor Palms, Oak Island Cove to name a few.

Thanks Karen. DD and I travel to Orlando two or three times a year but usually we stay on property. I know just enough to know there are ares you don't want to stay in.

Thanks again,

Penny

Any of the subdivisions in the Formosa Gardens area and those out on 27 would be ok. I don't think the owner would have a problem with the kids switching places as long as there isn't more people than what they are licensed for at any one time. You could ask or explain this when you make an inquiry.
Here's a map of the areas:
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/villa-map.php

Thank you sympatico. I'm hoping they will be willing to work our rental this way. A couple of our grandchildren will be on their first trip to WDW so I am very excited to see their little faces.

Penny

check out www.floridasunshine.com

I have rented from them before.
look through the houses then call and tell them what you like they are great at helping you pick something perfect for you. They did with us. good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter