What night should we book Palo's on 7-night cruise

Minnie's Guy

Mouseketeer
Our cruise is 7 months away (August 17) and I'm addicted
to this cruise line board. We were on the Wonder 2 yrs. ago
and loved it, and am so excited about the 7-night Magic
Western Carribean!!! My question - how do you know what
night to book Palo's and not miss out on a fun time in your
dining room. Once you get your rotation, how did you choose?
I know I will NOT miss out on the lobster!

BUMP! I want to know too! Also, should we make Palo ressies and then Flounder's Nursery ressies? Is Flounders hard to get into? Sailing 1-26-02!!

Thanks,
Susan Bryan and Grace

And I'll raise you another BUMP! :D Good ? momtograce....we have a 2yrold ds to make ressies for, too!

...as we're going on our first 7-day in march, but i can speak to the palos/flounders reservations. what we've done in the past is one of us goes up to palos for the dinner ressie, the other to flounders for the nursery ressie. we have our walkie-talkies with us and compare notes.

on the 3- and 4-night cruises, i know, you can sign up for each night and have to rank order which nights you want. based on availability, you could get more than one night (we did on both cruises we used flounders). i'm assuming it is something similar on the 7-night. having the walkie-talkies allowed each of us to be in a different spot but coordinate our efforts.

good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter