What night is pirate night on 7 night western?

Help...for some reason, I can not remember!

Under normal circumstances it is night 5 Cozumel, however for various reasons some westerns have an alternate itinerary with Cayman and Cozumel swapped-I have also seen it held on night 4 even with the regular itinerary, but under all normal circumstances aboard the Magic it should be night 5. :thumbsup2

Sorry to hi-jack, but what night are the formal and semi-formal nights on a normal 7 night western?

The 7 night western, that we just came off of, the first formal was Mon, the semi formal, was on thurs.

I recieved this from my DCL VSS who is wonderful and has been so helpful thusfar...

Night 1, 2, 4 and 7 are "Cruise Casual"(No shorts, swimwear or tank tops. Blue jeans are acceptable attire in the dining rooms, except Palo).

Night 3 is "Formal Night" (Tuxedo/suit for men; gown or dress for women).

Night 5 is "Pirate Night" (Guests of all ages are invited to wear their best pirate attire (costume)

Night 6 is "Semi Formal Night" (Suit/jacket for men; dress or pantsuit for women)

Hope this helps!

However, sometimes the captain will stay until 1:00 AM in Cozumel for the crew to have some shore leave. Therefore, Pirate night could be the night before or after and you won't know until you board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter