• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What Night is Dress-up & Pirate Night on 4 Night Cruise??

steelernut

Mouseketeer
On a regular 4 night cruise, what night is pirate night and what night is formal night?? Thanks for the info.:)

On our non Double Dip in May, dress up night was the secong night (Nassau) and Pirate night was the third night (Castaway Cay). Hope this helps!!

On our double dip 2 weeks ago, Pirate Night was night 2 (CC) and dress-up night was night 3 (Nassau). The summer cruises have been staying in Nassau til 2am to give the CMs a night off, which necessitated a move of the pirate night to a CC day. HTH!

Last month I also had booked Palo for night 2 thinking that it would be dress up night and that night 3 would be pirate night...but then I'd read some posts from these double dips before we went and read that it had been switched. Sure enough, when we got on board we found out that they are flopping the 2 nights this summer on the double dips. I don't know why...but I called Palo immediately and asked about switching nights and they had an opening for the same time slot we orig. booked so I switched them.

It all worked out well in the end...but I was irritated with their experiment 'cuz when you call the DCL 800 # they will still tell you that pirate night is on night 3 but it's not. You don't find out until you get on the ship.

I don't know what their plan is once the double dips are over...

Cruised on Wonder 8/10-8/14.

Second night was Pirate night. Third night was dress night.

It seems to vary from cruise to cruise so you might want to contact Disney to see if they know what the schedule will be on your particular cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter