What neat&creative things to do with photos/autographs

dimoe said:
When we go again I am going to get the characters to sign a photo mat and or an 8x10 maybe two. Then we will take our favourite or two favourite pics and blow them up and frame it with the mat with autographs.
This last time we did autograph books . I would like a way to display them and think I read this idea on the board I didnt come up with it on my own.
Diane
We did this for our recent Girl's Weekend trip in May and it came out great! We used 5x7 photomats (about $2 each at Michael's) and had the characters sign them. The characters played with the mats too - Pluto put them on his nose for our picture with him and the Genie put them on his hat :rotfl: Then we wrote little quotes to each other in any left over space at the end of the trip (for example, on every ride one friend yelled "crank it up!" so that got written on her photomat). We then each chose a picture to put in the mat. I actually need to get those mailed off to the girls this week :rolleyes1
It was perfect!

JandJ said:
We did this for our recent Girl's Weekend trip in May and it came out great! We used 5x7 photomats (about $2 each at Michael's) and had the characters sign them. The characters played with the mats too - Pluto put them on his nose for our picture with him and the Genie put them on his hat :rotfl: Then we wrote little quotes to each other in any left over space at the end of the trip (for example, on every ride one friend yelled "crank it up!" so that got written on her photomat). We then each chose a picture to put in the mat. I actually need to get those mailed off to the girls this week :rolleyes1
It was perfect!

That's a really cut idea!

BTW see ya at SDV Orlando, it's DH's birthday too!! So I'm taking him to WDW to take all the pictures he wants without kids around, and I get to scrap. :banana:

For my trip last year I was going to make a sinple autograph book that I altered the front for. I went way overbaord and made a really cute book that was a pain to haul around. My husband laughed at me the first few times I pulled that thing out but I got soooo many comments from people in line and from the characters I was glad I made it.

This year, I am going to take an album before altering it and just get the autographs and then work around them.

This thread has given me so many great ideas! :cool1: We are going for my birthday in September, so I might try the photo mat/autograph idea!

I love the pressed pennies on the mat, too! That looks awesome!

GoofyGirlnPrincessV--your layouts are wonderful! They really capture that Disney magic, and your little girl is adorable! :teeth:

BernardandMissBianca said:
That's a really cut idea!

BTW see ya at SDV Orlando, it's DH's birthday too!! So I'm taking him to WDW to take all the pictures he wants without kids around, and I get to scrap. :banana:
Awesome!! Birthdays and scrapbooking all around :cool1:

My dad made my daughter a leather 4x6 photo album with the saying, "Cameron's 2006 Disney Memories" on it and some pics of Mickey, Minnie, etc

I am in the process of making her 4 x 6 auto cards for each of the characters that I can get done before we leave. I've put their names and some clip art on them. (For any we dont get done, I'm going to let then sign blank ones then I will run back through the printer when we get home). When we get there I'm going to just have them alphabetized on a little ring and flip to the appropriate character.

In her album, I'm going to put an autograph card on one side and a picture on the other of them together.

Here's a couple of my cards I'm working on:

WoodyPage2.jpg

Cinderella_2.jpg

cruella.jpg

btw, I pretty much got this idea off these boards. I'm just really excited to have my dad's leather skills to finish it off. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter