What mugs are in your collection?

kdl121

Earning My Ears
I don't have a mug collection ... yet, lol. My next trip I want to start collecting mugs! (My dad collects shot glasses, but I'm not a big drinker.) I've been watching a lot of haul videos and have seen so many adorable and just overall cool looking mugs.

SO, out of curiosity, what mugs do you have in your collection? Do you have a favorite? (And if you'd like to share, how many do you have in your collection?)

i have a lot of disney mugs - at least 25. recently disneyworld started making a resort specific mug for each different resort. since i've stayed at most of them, i'm trying to get one for each resort i've stayed at. i also have all of the new starbucks park resorts too.

I only have a few so far, but I have two Aurora/Sleeping Beauty ones, Queen of Hearts, & Marie from The Aristocats. Obviously not enough to be considered a real collection yet, but I'll get there one day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter