What Month Do You Usually Go To Disney In???

My family usually goes in May -- not too crowded, the weather's usually good, and there's a lot of cast members-in-training so the workers (in my opinion) are all especially friendly :D

In the past we've went in June, September, and October. This year we're going in September and most likely December!:-)

august is the best. less crowds then july or june for summer. we tend to go during august, or the end of october. we have been there twice for my birthday. :cake:party:

I usually go in the later months of the year. For instance, November, October, and December. When it's not so hot, really.

I have been in November and June twice, but this year I'm going in February or March!

My family and I always go in either November (not during break!) or in early February for a big birthday trip! :banana: The weather is always good; not too hot or cold. Just perfect! :thumbsup2

Usually February or November, because it's not crazy busy and February is my b-day and November we always have long weekends at work & school.

I usually go to disney in september but this year my family is going august:cool1:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter