What!!! Mistake in news listing

Michele

DIS Veteran
The top news story on the disboard page says 'Toy Story Mania coming to Disney's Universal Studios????:scared1: :rotfl2:

Yes I caught that right away and let someone know. At first I just saw Universal studios and was confused. Mistakes happen, it's hard to get used to Disney's Hollywood Studios especially when there is Universal Studios in Orlando too.

HEY!!! I got up, squirted a bottle of Garnier Nutrisse color 53 on my head, sat down at the computer, listened to the podcast, looked for news, made the updates, rinsed out the Garnier and went to get my haircut.

I WAS IN A RUSH AND SUFFERING FROM GARNIER FUME INHALATION. :faint:

Make one teeny mistake and it's plastered all over the internet. I hope the Easter Bunny leaves a raw egg in your basket. So there.......

HEY!!! I got up, squirted a bottle of Garnier Nutrisse color 53 on my head, sat down at the computer, listened to the podcast, looked for news, made the updates, rinsed out the Garnier and went to get my haircut.

Make one teeny mistake and it's plastered all over the internet. I hope the Easter Bunny leaves a raw egg in your basket. So there.......

I know what those fumes are like, except I use L'Oreal.:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Kim

:rotfl: :rotfl:

I'll make sure the boys get the eggs first:rotfl:

I've done crazy things with L'Oreal on my hair, thats why i stopped!

Ok MAYBE it made my hair fall out :scared:

I now keep it natural!

Yet another excuse for why I am how I am....THANKS, Reginae!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter