What makes Disney great

gometros

<font color=teal>WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector an
Another testament to Disney's commitment to service quality. We visited WDW in July, staying two days in Coronado Springs and two days at AKL prior to taking a 7-day Western Cruise aboard the Disney Magic. This past Saturday afternoon, my 15-year old daughter woke me up from my afternoon nap with phone in hand, telling me that it was Animal Kingdom Lodge calling. Now I'm thinking "what would Animal Kingdom Lodge be calling me about". I took the phone and spoke to Jim Croft of Lost and Found, who asked me if I had left a camera tripod (actually a monopod) behind when we stayed there. Now to be honest, I didn't even know I hadn't come home with it, since I hadn't used it since we came home. I was totally blown away by the fact that someone from Disney took the time to track down the owner of a lost item to return it to them. They must handle loads of lost items every day. If you lost anything anywhere else, it would just get swept up in a big black hole, never to be seen again.

Jim verified our addressa and will be sending it back to me and actually APOLOGIZED that because of the Labor day holiday, it wouldn't be sent until Tuesday. Needless to say, if I wasn't already a die in the wool Disney fan, this would have solidified it for me.

I had the same thing happen once with my bathing suit. I didn't realize that I had left it behind at CBR and they called to tell me. They sent it back to me several days later. I have never had that happen anywhere else I have ever stayed. Way to go Disney.

Great story and it just makes you feel so good about Disney! Heading to AKL in October and this is just another great example of their service!

Same story here. My 15 year old son left his wallet behind at TL.
It was found in the sand under a chair. We were stunned that he was able to get it back...only @ Disney!!!!:D

Same story here. My 15 year old son left his wallet behind at TL.
It was found in the sand under a chair. We were stunned that he was able to get it back...only @ Disney!!!!:D:earsboy:

Sorry about posting twice. I tried to delete this but I obviously failed.:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter