What kind of hours can we expect the week following Easter

sharona

DIS Veteran
April 16 - 23rd? Easter is late this year!

The online calendar on disneyland.com is only updated through March. Is there another site that predicts the hours based on previous years?

I would expect shorter hours than last year, due to the end of the 60th. I'd expect both parks to open at 9 or 10am on week days with DCA closing at 8 or 9pm and DL an hour later. Weekend hours should be open at 8 or 9am and close at 11pm and midnight. You might get an extra hour on the weekdays, in 2014 Easter was later and they didn't extend the typical weekday non-Holiday hours.

I have the paid touringplann app. I can send you every day of your trip if you want to know what they think (due to historic stats) Just let me know and I can send them in private message as to not clog this up.

As an example, it tells me:

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Resort-wide Crowd Levels
  • Crowd Level: 9 out of 10
  • Holiday: Easter Sunday
  • 1-Day Ticket Season: Peak
Disneyland
Disney California Adventure
  • 1-Day Ticket*: $124.00 per Adult; $118.00 per Child
  • Park Hours unreleased; these are predicted hours and schedules:

I have the paid touringplann app. I can send you every day of your trip if you want to know what they think (due to historic stats) Just let me know and I can send them in private message as to not clog this up.

As an example, it tells me:

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Resort-wide Crowd Levels
  • Holiday: Easter Sunday
  • 1-Day Ticket Season: Peak
Disneyland
Disney California Adventure
  • 1-Day Ticket*: $124.00 per Adult; $118.00 per Child
  • Park Hours unreleased; these are predicted hours and schedules:

Oooh, could I please impose on you for this info for April 17-21?

Oooh, could I please impose on you for this info for April 17-21?

I'll be there the exact same dates, can I request this as well.

I'm assuming it will be quite busy; the SoCal pass is unblocked (why we will be there) and some schools have this week as spring break (also the case for us).

I'm assuming it will be quite busy; the SoCal pass is unblocked (why we will be there) and some schools have this week as spring break (also the case for us).

Great news for you! Not so much for me, lol... But we'll make it work. See you there and let's hope for better weather than you've had lately!

Great news for you! Not so much for me, lol... But we'll make it work. See you there and let's hope for better weather than you've had lately!

Just to clarify, we have SoCal Select passes.

Ha! Honestly with the longer hours (anticipated) 8am-12am... I'm guessing it's really manageable to see/do all that you want. The standard: be at rope drop, use FP wisely, take a long break (we usually head back to the hotel from 1:30-5:30/6:00) and then close the park.

This is our first year with SoCal Select passes; as a teacher I'm limited to when I can go and it tends to be busy; we were there 1/3-1/6, all days were considered 9/10 days and they closed DL to reentry, but honestly with the longer hours we were able to do everything we wanted and more than we expected.

I'll be there the exact same dates, can I request this as well.

I can forward the message I was sent!

TouringPlans (which, take with a grain of salt) has crowd levels showing as:
Monday, 4/17: DL 9, DCA 7, 8 overall
Tuesday, 4/18: DL 9, DCA 8, 9 overall
Wednesday, 4/19: DL 8, DCA 9, 9 overall
Thursday, 4/20: DL 8, DCA 7, 8 overall
Friday, 4/21: DL 7, DCA 7, 7 overall (all SoCal APs blocked)
Saturday, 4/22: DL 7, DCA 6, 7 overall (all SoCal and Deluxe APs blocked)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter