What kind of batteries do you use?

TwoOwls

Mouseketeer
I use a Lumix LZ and it is a battery vampire. We were using rechargeable batteries, but its not cutting right now. Does anyone have any suggestions of rechargeable brands that work?

I had the same problem with my Dimage7i. I'm useing lithium cells now and getting 800% more shots per set of batteries. I was going through 3 sets of four AA a day. Now I get 8 to 9 days on one set of lithiums :thumbsup2

This site should give you good info on batteries

http://www.steves-digicams.com/nimh_batteries.html

You should be using a battery with a capacity not less than 2500mAh

The higher the number the more shots you will get per charge.

Sanyo is considered one of the best. If you buy a sony brand battery look for the HR code on it. It is a Sanyo made for Sony, however not sure they still make it for them.

It could be your camera came with a capacity something like 1000 mAh.

Mike©;21054796 said:
I had the same problem with my Dimage7i. I'm useing lithium cells now and getting 800% more shots per set of batteries. I was going through 3 sets of four AA a day. Now I get 8 to 9 days on one set of lithiums :thumbsup2

You can't recharge AA lithiums and are quite expensive. I carry a set only as a backup as they have about 15 year shelf life.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter